|homemade granola beats the grocery store's everytime|
|sprinkled on top of greek yogurt...mmm...|
what you need:
*makes about 1 large mason jar
- 2 cups rolled oats (NOT the quick cooking kind)
- 1/2 cup pitted prunes
- 1/3 cup dried cherries
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup whole almonds
what to do:
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roughly chop almonds and prunes.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and stir to coat all with maple syrup.
- Spread mixture onto baking sheet evenly and bake for 15 minutes. Stir to evenly brown, then bake another 10-15 minutes.
- Once granola cools, transfer to mason jar to store for several days (the easiest way is to gently lift two sides of the paper together, and let the granola slide into the jar). Enjoy!
|makes a great gift!|