Tuesday, April 26, 2011

video madness

Hello friends! Sorry I have been MIA for the past few weeks - I have been busy trying to think up recipes for the Real Women of Philadelphia cream cheese contest.  It started out as a fun little side project but it has really taken up a lot of time.  Over the Easter weekend I made sweet potato biscuits - those of you that have had them - these are different this time, they have a savoury twist and I think they might even be tastier.

You can see other videos/recipes on the website: http://www.realwomenofphiladelphia.ca/user_profile/view/10324
You can also check out the other competitors recipes - a lot of them look delicious and they are all original creative recipes. 
Please check back soon! I promise to have more recipes & photos up this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment